Students in need of any accommodation must follow the office procedures.
1. Disclose your disability by completing our application requesting accommodations.
2. Submit documentation from a qualified provider (to assist in gathering documentation you may download our disability verification form and have your provider complete).
3. Meet with the Director/Coordinator for you campus/school to discuss your experiences.
4. Following the review of all information meet with Director/Coordinator to discuss approval of accommodations.
5. Obtain necessary forms to notify instructors or staff of the accommodations approved.
Please remember that accommodations are not provided until approved and are not retroactive in nature.