Apply for Accommodations
Students on any Mercer campus in need of any accommodation must follow the office procedures.
- Disclose your disability by completing our application requesting accommodations.
- Schedule an interview with the Director/Coordinator for you campus/school to discuss your experiences.
- Submit documentation from a qualified provider. To assist in gathering documentation you may download our disability verification form and have your provider complete. Those seeking an ESA documentation requirements are outlined on the documentation guidance for clinicians-ESA.
- Approval Meeting Needed – if verified following the review of documentation
- Submit a semester request to notify instructors or staff of the accommodations approved. Following the delivery of the accommodation letter students must meet with faculty to determine the implementation of accommodations.
Please remember that accommodations are not provided until approved and are not retroactive in nature.